Become a DivSeek member today and join a global community for plant genetic resources.
We offer two types of membership: Regular and Special. All applications to join DivSeek International Network must be reviewed and approved by our Board of Directors. Please see below for details.
In addition, stakeholders who wish to participate in DivSeek meetings, join our e-Newsletter mailing list and recieve information about our work may register as ‘Observers’. Please register your interest with [email protected].
Regular Members have voting rights in the Corporation, may be elected to the Board of the Corporation, and have all other benefits and responsibilities outlined in our bylaws.
Special Members have voting rights in the Corporation and may be elected to the Board of the Corporation, but have no fiduciary responsibility to or on behalf of the Corporation. This category is available solely to those who have restrictions based on their employment status.
Interested in applying? Please download the ‘Expression of Interest’ forms above and email completed forms to: [email protected].
We welcome partnerships with organizations whose values align with our own.
Organizations whose vision and goals align with ours, and with capacity to promote our goals and objectives, can now register as Partners. Partner organizations may represent any economic or social sector that may interact, contribute or benefit from information about plant genetic resources.
If you are interested in becoming a partner, we invite you to contact the Executive Director in the first instance.
DivSeek Partners agree that they:
- share DivSeek values and guiding principles
- will endeavor to promote and/or contribute towards the goals and objectives of DivSeek
- may work with DivSeek to identify funding opportunities
- may allocate funding or other resource towards DivSeek operations or consortia
- identify their primary activities as belonging to one of:
- Public sector
- Private sector commercial entity
- Private sector representational organization
- have no voting rights, or rights to attend a DivSeek meeting without invitation
- will not use association with DivSeek for direct commercial gain
- will not use the DivSeek logo in any marketing material without prior written permission